Sunday, February 15, 2009

Divided

Now or later? Time will tell
It's a matter of love
Not anger, just chill
Your side of the street, not mine
Do your thing, good and fine
I'll grin and ignore
Good or sad
The ripple's abrupt end
The buck stops here
Not drama or dreams
Repel useless fear
A cough a flinch
A feud of energy unsettled
It's your shit, not mine
I choose to ignore - move on - be well
You choose otherwise
Can't judge, can't tell
Either way, I'm here, you're there
Two separate entitites
The same and apart
It's a practice, a process
Training and time
Keep up the breath
A circle a chime
It sounds in my root
Up through the spine
I'll share my wealth
But what's yours is yours
What's mine is mine
All is good - I won't sell
Your poker faced smashed
By your stressful tell
I don't mind
Let it be
The field itslef
Endless energy

No comments:

Post a Comment