Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Loving You, Loving Me

It's bizarre, surreal
My ego, my mind
Reeling me in
To ideas it finds

The story it pedals
I buy hook n'line
Too willing each time
Unconscious, unsettled

Until I fall out drunk
Future-tripped up
In my head, in the zone
Like a bad hood I shouldn't visit alone.

Am I a drone like so many I see?
Their 9-to-5 won't let them be
I couldn't be that, though it's true
I'm human and act on cue

But for rigorous work
Breaths that intrude
I glimpse reality
Like a sexy muse

It strips my thoughts
The past and the plans
Like a godess touch
Light it lands

Planted firmly
It seems to say:
Just be here now
Be present and play

All is well in this
Finite space
Narrow and infinite
Nothing to chase

I love you
Loving me
Here for you always
Being what you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment